Sep 28, 2010

The Results Are In... And an Announcement is Coming!

Cue the Price is Right Fail Trombones...



Team Crash's exciting result in the Warren County Great Race.................. did not finish!!!

Team Crash's exciting result in the Pittsburgh Most Amazing Race................ did not run!!!


Yep, it's true. After all the hype, all the preparation we totally failed. We started out kicking ass in the Warren race, but a few mistakes slowed us down until we came up one challenge short of finishing the race. In our defense, most teams didn't finish. Can't even give a real place number, but we were told we were around 35 or so out of like 100. So top third-ish for a race we really had no clue about. Bilo, Sparky, and Gunz did a great job and we will definitely make a big time run at it next year.

Due to personal reasons beyond my control, I was forced to drop out of the Most Amazing Race at the last minute and Gunz didn't have enough time to find a replacement. Huge bummer, but it was for charity and I'm glad that the funds we raised will still be getting put to good use; the Salvation Army was the real winner of that race, afterall!

I didn't get any pictures from the Warren County Great Race. I may recap it later like I did with the 2009 Most Amazing Race if I have time, I might not. We'll see.





Speaking of circumstances that limit my shit, you've probably noticed that despite my full reign of internet now that I'm back in the city my updates are few and far between. I just have too much going on right now. So an old friend has come forward to help keep the blog rolling while I catch up on this whole "law school" thing. He should be popping up soon!
Just sayin...

Tally-ho!
-Crash

1 comment:

Welcome!

This blog focuses on the travels of Captain Crash, a Pittsburgh native and outdoor guide with a knack for adventure. With a few sidekicks and two great Jeeps, Crash finds incredibly unique and scenic areas throughout Western Pa, WV, NY, OH, MD, and beyond. The adventures are typically off the beaten path to places almost completely unheard of today and often involve camping, offroading, ATVing, paddling, biking, hiking, backpacking, climbing, urban exploring, rappelling, cliff jumping, ghost hunting, urban legends and more.
Follow CaptainCrash95 on Twitter