Sep 25, 2009

Maintenance N'at

If you pay any attention you'll notice that I've been moving shit around like a lot. It's going to keep happening as I make the transition of my website to incorporate the blog and also relaunch the new version of the entire website so just bear with me, eh? Lots of cool new content is on it's way!

On the right side you'll see an updated rendition of the menu from the old site. Pretty swanky, no? Unfortunately only the "Adventure" section is operable. You can still go there and see all of my classic travels. A lot more are about to be added.

Under that I've added a search box that will search the site. I'm not honestly sure how effective it will be but I guess we will find out. Might save you some time if you're here looking for something specific.

Also note that a new "Contributor" has joined our ranks: Monty. Monty is a multimedia beast that will be popping in from time to time to add various pictures, videos and perhaps updates on a beastly project all of Team Crash has been conspiring on for like a fucking year. Details about that will be coming soon. ish.

Finally, I know there's people reading these posts. I would really like as much feedback as possible, and one of the reasons I jumped to the blog format was the interactivity of it like having the comments sections for each posting. PLEASE make comments so I know how we're doing with the site! Thanks!!

Tally-ho!
-Crash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

This blog focuses on the travels of Captain Crash, a Pittsburgh native and outdoor guide with a knack for adventure. With a few sidekicks and two great Jeeps, Crash finds incredibly unique and scenic areas throughout Western Pa, WV, NY, OH, MD, and beyond. The adventures are typically off the beaten path to places almost completely unheard of today and often involve camping, offroading, ATVing, paddling, biking, hiking, backpacking, climbing, urban exploring, rappelling, cliff jumping, ghost hunting, urban legends and more.
Follow CaptainCrash95 on Twitter