Feb 12, 2010

Snow and Cold Weather Boycott

Fuck snow.

I'm so sick of the White Hell that's been created by Snowmageddon that I'm officially boycotting anything that has to do with snow or cold weather*. Until I lift my boycott, I will post only adventures that occur in warm weather or climates because it helps me pretend that winter is not dominating my soul (though it is.) So sit back and enjoy the next few adventures that are sunny and warm and  maybe it will distract us all.
The WJ offroading on "The Hook" of Assateague Island, Spring 2008
Tall-ho!
-Crash



*Except hockey...  Nothing can trump hockey...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

This blog focuses on the travels of Captain Crash, a Pittsburgh native and outdoor guide with a knack for adventure. With a few sidekicks and two great Jeeps, Crash finds incredibly unique and scenic areas throughout Western Pa, WV, NY, OH, MD, and beyond. The adventures are typically off the beaten path to places almost completely unheard of today and often involve camping, offroading, ATVing, paddling, biking, hiking, backpacking, climbing, urban exploring, rappelling, cliff jumping, ghost hunting, urban legends and more.
Follow CaptainCrash95 on Twitter