Jan 26, 2010

Fleet: Potomac 100 ES

After borrowing an Old Town Otter from Kovachu practically every week in Clarion over the summer, I decided it might be time to invest in a kayak. But I didn't have to. I found a brand new red one in my garage one day as an early graduation gift. Thanks to Mama and Papa Crash. It isn't my ideal kayak but dammit its free.

Make: Potomac
Model: 100 ES
Name: To be determined...

Here's how she looked as I brought her up to my old apartment...




And of course ol' Crash just had to customize his toy a bit...

 

1 comment:

Welcome!

This blog focuses on the travels of Captain Crash, a Pittsburgh native and outdoor guide with a knack for adventure. With a few sidekicks and two great Jeeps, Crash finds incredibly unique and scenic areas throughout Western Pa, WV, NY, OH, MD, and beyond. The adventures are typically off the beaten path to places almost completely unheard of today and often involve camping, offroading, ATVing, paddling, biking, hiking, backpacking, climbing, urban exploring, rappelling, cliff jumping, ghost hunting, urban legends and more.
Follow CaptainCrash95 on Twitter