Nov 24, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

One of the longest running traditions of Team Crash is that myself and Gunz always go to my cabin the night before Thanksgiving Thursday, eat at Glisan's, and head out on a short adventure early in the morning before returning to Pittsburgh for meals with our respective families. It's been going on since we were wee adventurers in high school so I'm gonna celebrate the holiday week by posting some of our recent Thanksgiving adventures. w00t.


I know, I know... I took like a week off. Sue me. I'm making up for it with a whole feast of new crap in celebration of Thanksgiving.


Some are already posted in the archives, some are new, and maybe just maybe I'll get a chance to add this year's trip onto the menu while it's totally fresh. In addition, I'll get a start on a new feature: an all-star listing of our favorite places to grab a bite while travelling and more. Yum!

Eat well and adventure hard!
-Crash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome!

This blog focuses on the travels of Captain Crash, a Pittsburgh native and outdoor guide with a knack for adventure. With a few sidekicks and two great Jeeps, Crash finds incredibly unique and scenic areas throughout Western Pa, WV, NY, OH, MD, and beyond. The adventures are typically off the beaten path to places almost completely unheard of today and often involve camping, offroading, ATVing, paddling, biking, hiking, backpacking, climbing, urban exploring, rappelling, cliff jumping, ghost hunting, urban legends and more.
Follow CaptainCrash95 on Twitter